FPV LIFE Exec. Assist.
FPV LIFE is an established community of FPV Pilots whom contribute towards a thriving online community. Our team is comprised of mini quad enthusiasts who all contribute to the project in ways which make it a fun place online to share and interact.
We inspire, educate and entertain others through innovation, challenging thought in a caring and understanding way.
Overview of Role
The role advertised is for lack of a better word “Executive Assistant”. Such a formal title feels wrong in our FPV community, but basically FPV LIFE requires a “right hand man” so to speak. The role will be highly demanding position, requiring daily communication with the team to achieve our goals, in growing the FPV LIFE community, live stream, pilot interaction and product development. A diverse skill set will compliment your expression of interest. This is a part time position.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Drone Junkie who has a passion for community growth. They have a well established trust with the community and exhibit integrity at all times.
The recommended applicant for the position will be available part time on a consistent and daily basis to complete weekly tasks involving content development, social media management, product development and market research.
An eye for detail and critical reflection for content to ensure it is delivered as promised while maintaining levels of high presentation.
- A strong sense of community and knowledge of the FPV, drone and mini quad community, including components and developing technology.
- Social Media Marketing knowledge and execution.
- Data Analysis & Reports
- Ripping Balls.. dudes gotta fly FPV yo.
- Data entry
- Intermediate - Adobe Photoshop Use and Experience
- Intermediate - Adobe Illustrator & Graphic Design Experience
- Web Design (HTML/CSS/PHP)
- Video Editing such as Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro / Davinci resolve
- Adobe After Effects
How To Apply
Please submit a 300 - 500 word expression of interest, be sure to address some of the selection criteria.
Submissions or queries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Date: 15th July 2017 4:59PM +800 UTC